- 28 march 2017 Valentina Matvienko: "Much depends on parliaments in the work to fight against terrorism"
28 march 2017
Parliamentary Conference on Combating International Terrorism is taking place in the Tavrichesky Palace
Valentina Matvienko: "Common action of the CIS states plays an important role in countering terrorism"
28 march 2017
IPA CIS Council Chairperson and PACE President sign a joint statement in the margins of the Spring Session
The joint statement has been signed during the IPA CIS Spring Session
- 27 march 2017 Tavrichesky Palace hosted a dynamic discussion on political issues and international cooperation
- 27 march 2017 Meeting of the IPA CIS PC on Practices of State-Building and Local Government took place in the Tavrichesky Palace
- 27 march 2017 Model law-making in the field of science and education discussed in the Tavrichesky Palace
- 27 march 2017 Regular meeting of the IPA CIS PC on Legal Issues took place in the Tavrichesky Palace
- 27 march 2017 Issues of agrarian policy and the environments discussed in the Tavrichesky Palace
26 march 2017
Spring session of the IPA CIS kicks off
The session will feature the inaugural meeting dedicated to the 25th Anniversary of the Assembly.
- 20 march 2017 Valentina Matvienko: "The political significance of the 137th Assembly goes far beyond traditional inter-parliamentary relations"
- 18 march 2017 International conference "100th Anniversary of the Revolution in Russia and Contemporary Socialism" took place in the Tavricheskiy Palace
- 16 march 2017 Consulate General of the Republic of Tajikistan opened in St. Petersburg
- 15 march 2017 Chairperson of the IPA CIS Council addressed the First St. Petersburg International Labour Forum
- 12 march 2017 Delegation of the Committee on International Affairs of the National Assembly of the Kingdom of Thailand visited the Tavrichesky Palace
- 9 march 2017 Video conference Economic Agenda of the Commonwealth of Independent States will be held in the run-up to the meeting of the CIS Economic Council