IPA CIS Commissions
The IPA CIS PC on Social Policy and Human Rights held its regular meeting.
The meeting featured an information session led by Davron Mukhamadiev, Head of the Regional Office of the IFRC in Russia. At the session he presented an analytical review Access of Migrants to Diagnostics, Early Detection, Prevention and Treatment of TB and Combined TB and HIV.
The meeting considered the following model laws:
· Student Volunteer Teams
· Recommendations on Access to Information and Legal Status of Citizens
· Recommendations on Pension Coverage in the CIS.
The Commission members heard information on the efforts of the IFRC to implement the model law Facilitation and Regulation of International Emergency Assistance and Emergency Mitigation, on the work of the Awareness Portal of the Eurasian Women's Forum, etc.
The Commission members were also briefed on the use of the model laws sponsored by the IPA CIS PC on Social Policy and Human Rights and considered proposals on amending the IPA CIS Long-Term Plan of Model Law-Making for 2016-2020.
- 14 february 2018 Representatives of the consular missions accredited in St. Petersburg visited the headquarters of the IPA CIS
- 13 february 2018 Sergey Antufiev met with the students of St. Petersburg State University of Economics
- 13 february 2018 International Trade Union Forum of Young CIS Communication Workers is taking place in the Tavricheskiy Palace