IPA CIS Commissions
The IPA CIS PC on Culture, Information, Tourism and Sport held its meeting in the Tavrichesky Palace.
The debated issues included:
· the proposal to establish the International Day of Parliamentarism;
· awarding the IPA CIS badges of distinctions in the field of culture, art, printed media, physical culture, sport and tourism;
· amending the Provision on the IPA CIS Chingiz Aytmatov Award.
The Commission also reviewed the progress in developing the model laws Sports at School, Social Tourism, Countering the Use of Doping in Sport, draft Recommendations on Establishing Preferential and Tax Free Trade Regimes for Inbound Tourists and Visitors and Recommendations on Mainstreaming Business Practices in Tourism across the CIS, as well as the draft CIS Convention on the Conservation of the CIS Cultural Heritage, the revised model laws Personal Data and Tourism for Kids and Teenagers. There was a dynamic discussion of the CIS Model Cultural Code.
- 14 february 2018 Representatives of the consular missions accredited in St. Petersburg visited the headquarters of the IPA CIS
- 13 february 2018 Sergey Antufiev met with the students of St. Petersburg State University of Economics
- 13 february 2018 International Trade Union Forum of Young CIS Communication Workers is taking place in the Tavricheskiy Palace