IPA CIS Commissions
The IPA CIS PC on Culture, Information, Tourism and Sport held its meeting in the Tavrichesky Palace.
The debated issues included:
· the proposal to establish the International Day of Parliamentarism;
· awarding the IPA CIS badges of distinctions in the field of culture, art, printed media, physical culture, sport and tourism;
· amending the Provision on the IPA CIS Chingiz Aytmatov Award.
The Commission also reviewed the progress in developing the model laws Sports at School, Social Tourism, Countering the Use of Doping in Sport, draft Recommendations on Establishing Preferential and Tax Free Trade Regimes for Inbound Tourists and Visitors and Recommendations on Mainstreaming Business Practices in Tourism across the CIS, as well as the draft CIS Convention on the Conservation of the CIS Cultural Heritage, the revised model laws Personal Data and Tourism for Kids and Teenagers. There was a dynamic discussion of the CIS Model Cultural Code.
- 8 june 2017 IPA CIS Council Secretary General met with leadership of international organizations
- 5 june 2017 Sergey Mironov: "IPA CIS confirmed its relevance and importance having reached the the 25th anniversary milestone"
- 2 june 2017 Valentina Matvienko met with Chinybai Tursunbekov in the margins of the XXII SPIEF