IPA CIS Commissions
The IPA CIS PC on Culture, Information, Tourism and Sport held its meeting in the Tavrichesky Palace.
The debated issues included:
· the proposal to establish the International Day of Parliamentarism;
· awarding the IPA CIS badges of distinctions in the field of culture, art, printed media, physical culture, sport and tourism;
· amending the Provision on the IPA CIS Chingiz Aytmatov Award.
The Commission also reviewed the progress in developing the model laws Sports at School, Social Tourism, Countering the Use of Doping in Sport, draft Recommendations on Establishing Preferential and Tax Free Trade Regimes for Inbound Tourists and Visitors and Recommendations on Mainstreaming Business Practices in Tourism across the CIS, as well as the draft CIS Convention on the Conservation of the CIS Cultural Heritage, the revised model laws Personal Data and Tourism for Kids and Teenagers. There was a dynamic discussion of the CIS Model Cultural Code.
- 7 august 2017 Voting for the best title of the Second Eurasian Women's Forum is now open
28 july 2017
Women's Entrepreneurship is the Driver of Economic Growth
The Second Eurasian Women's Forum is to happen in September 2018. Parliamentarians, representatives of executive authorities, business circles and scientific community as well as public organizations from different countries, in particular from the CIS, the EU, the SCO, BRICS and Asia-Pacific region will join it.
- 25 july 2017 Meeting of the Eurasian Women's Forum working group