IPA CIS Commissions
The IPA CIS PC on Defense and Security held its regular meeting.
The Commission meeting attended by MPs and representatives from Azerbaijan, Armenia, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Russia, Tajikistan elected Deputy Chair of the Federation Council Committee on Defense Viktor Zavarzin as Chair of the PC.
The Commission finalized its work on the draft model laws:
· Private Security Services;
· Private Investigation;
· Commentary to the model law Border Control Agencies (Forces);
The Commission decided to submit these instruments for the adoption at the IPA CIS plenary session.
The Commission also focused on border security issues and the glossary of the related terms. The Commission also took note of the results of the work of the Commission since its establishment 25 years ago.
- 8 may 2018 IPA CIS Council Secretariat takes part in the commemorative ceremony at the Piskaryovskoye Memorial Cemetery
- 7 may 2018 Results of the second stage of the joint study of the Chisinau branch of the IIMDD IPA CIS and Association of Sociologists and Demographers of the Republic of Moldova announced
- 7 may 2018 Republic of Kazakhstan celebrates the Defender of the Fatherland Day