IPA CIS Commissions
The IPA CIS PC on Defense and Security held its regular meeting.
The Commission meeting attended by MPs and representatives from Azerbaijan, Armenia, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Russia, Tajikistan elected Deputy Chair of the Federation Council Committee on Defense Viktor Zavarzin as Chair of the PC.
The Commission finalized its work on the draft model laws:
· Private Security Services;
· Private Investigation;
· Commentary to the model law Border Control Agencies (Forces);
The Commission decided to submit these instruments for the adoption at the IPA CIS plenary session.
The Commission also focused on border security issues and the glossary of the related terms. The Commission also took note of the results of the work of the Commission since its establishment 25 years ago.
- 14 february 2018 Representatives of the consular missions accredited in St. Petersburg visited the headquarters of the IPA CIS
- 13 february 2018 Sergey Antufiev met with the students of St. Petersburg State University of Economics
- 13 february 2018 International Trade Union Forum of Young CIS Communication Workers is taking place in the Tavricheskiy Palace