IPA CIS Commissions
The IPA CIS PC on Defense and Security held its regular meeting.
The Commission meeting attended by MPs and representatives from Azerbaijan, Armenia, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Russia, Tajikistan elected Deputy Chair of the Federation Council Committee on Defense Viktor Zavarzin as Chair of the PC.
The Commission finalized its work on the draft model laws:
· Private Security Services;
· Private Investigation;
· Commentary to the model law Border Control Agencies (Forces);
The Commission decided to submit these instruments for the adoption at the IPA CIS plenary session.
The Commission also focused on border security issues and the glossary of the related terms. The Commission also took note of the results of the work of the Commission since its establishment 25 years ago.
- 21 september 2017 Modern electoral trends discussed in Moscow
- 20 september 2017 Meeting of the Board of Experts at the IPA CIS Permanent Commission on Legal Issues took place in the Tavricheskiy Palace
- 19 september 2017 Meeting of the Organizing Committee of the 137th IPU Assembly took place in Moscow