IPA CIS Commissions
In accordance with the IPA CIS Plan of Work, the IPA CIS PC on Culture, Information, Tourism and Sport held its regular meeting in the Tavrichesky Palace.
The meeting agenda included the following items:
- draft revised Model Librarianship Code for Member Nations of the CIS;
- draft model laws: Online Government, Cross-Border Information Exchange of Electronic Documents, Social and Cultural Activities
- concept of the model law Promoting Digital Society;
- discussion of the progress in developing the draft model law on Personal Data and the draft CIS Convention on the Protection of Cultural Heritage.
The Commission members also discussed the outcomes of the IV CIS International School Sport Festival, submissions for awarding IPA CIS honorary tokens in the field of culture and art, press and information, physical culture, sport and tourism, as well as the IPA CIS Chinzgiz Aytmatov Prize.
The PC confirmed the mandate of its current Chair Sergey Rybakov, Deputy Chair, Federation Council Committee on Science, Education and Culture.
- 13 september 2018 II Eurasian Women’s Forum will take place on 19–21 September 2018 in Tavrichesky Palace
- 12 september 2018 Republic of Kazakhstan opened the CIS Youth Forum
- 12 september 2018 IIMDD IPA CIS Baku branch launched a new scientific survey