IPA CIS Commissions
The IPA CIS Permanent Commission on Practices of State-Building and Local Government held its meeting in the Tavrichesky Palace. The meeting brought together representatives of the parliaments of Belarus, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Russia and Tajikistan.
The Commission considered the following items:
· draft Guidelines on Legal Regulation and Organization of Inter-Municipal Cooperation;
· draft model laws Automobile Transport, Civic Watch Basics, Strategic Planning and Anti-Crisis Regulation;
· CIS Model Code on Public and Municipal Service;
· Comparative Legal Analysis of Housing Law in the CIS Countries and Monitoring of Law-Enforcement Practices, etc.
The Commission drew the outcomes of its work in 2016 and discussed the hosting of the 14th EMB Conference on 15-16 May 2017.
- 7 august 2017 Voting for the best title of the Second Eurasian Women's Forum is now open
28 july 2017
Women's Entrepreneurship is the Driver of Economic Growth
The Second Eurasian Women's Forum is to happen in September 2018. Parliamentarians, representatives of executive authorities, business circles and scientific community as well as public organizations from different countries, in particular from the CIS, the EU, the SCO, BRICS and Asia-Pacific region will join it.
- 25 july 2017 Meeting of the Eurasian Women's Forum working group