IPA CIS Commissions
The IPA CIS Permanent Commission on Practices of State-Building and Local Government held its meeting in the Tavrichesky Palace. The meeting brought together representatives of the parliaments of Belarus, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Russia and Tajikistan.
The Commission considered the following items:
· draft Guidelines on Legal Regulation and Organization of Inter-Municipal Cooperation;
· draft model laws Automobile Transport, Civic Watch Basics, Strategic Planning and Anti-Crisis Regulation;
· CIS Model Code on Public and Municipal Service;
· Comparative Legal Analysis of Housing Law in the CIS Countries and Monitoring of Law-Enforcement Practices, etc.
The Commission drew the outcomes of its work in 2016 and discussed the hosting of the 14th EMB Conference on 15-16 May 2017.
- 8 june 2017 IPA CIS Council Secretary General met with leadership of international organizations
- 5 june 2017 Sergey Mironov: "IPA CIS confirmed its relevance and importance having reached the the 25th anniversary milestone"
- 2 june 2017 Valentina Matvienko met with Chinybai Tursunbekov in the margins of the XXII SPIEF