International Institute for Monitoring Democratic and Parliamentary Process
As part of the preparation of the Conference “Fundamental Principles of Democracy in the IPA CIS Member Nations: Universal or Unique?” to take place on 14 September 2018 and dedicated to the International Day of Democracy, the drawing procedure for the participating teams took place in the Tavricheskiy Palace.
The drawing lots the teams were distributed in the following order:
1. St. Petersburg State University;
2. St. Petersburg State University of Economics;
3. North-West Institute of Management, branch of RANEPA;
4. North-West branch of the Russian Academy of Justice;
5. Pushkin Leningrad State University.