A video conference "Economic cooperation within the CIS: current status and prospects" held in the INA "Russia Today" multimedia press center connected Moscow, Astana, Baku, Bishkek, Yerevan, Chisinau and Minsk.
The participants discussed the agenda of the meeting of the CIS Economic Council, current areas of cooperation and perspective multilateral projects.
Among the participants of the video conference were:
· Professor of Azerbaijan State Economic University Elshad Mamedov (Baku);
· Dr.sc.oec, Professor Ashot Tavadyan (Yerevan);
· Head of the Department of Services Economy at the Institute of Economics of the National Academy of Sciences of Belarus Olga Bulko (Minsk);
· Leading expert of the Institute for Analysis, Forecasting and Strategic Initiatives of the Nur Otan Party Vladimir Telnov (Astana);
· Dr.sc.oec Zhumakadyr Akeneev (Bishkek);
· MP of the Parliament of the Republic of Moldova, Dr.sc.oec. Vladimir Golovatyuk (Chisinau);
· Director of the Economic Cooperation Department of the CIS Executive Committee Andrey Kushnirenko; CEO of the CIS Business Center for Economic Development Vladimir Savchenko (Moscow).
- 8 december 2018 Commonwealth of Independent States celebrates 27th anniversary
- 6 december 2018 Current issues of parliamentarianism discussed in the Tavrichesky Palace
- 30 november 2018 Chairperson of the IPA CIS Council met with ICRC President