A video conference "Economic cooperation within the CIS: current status and prospects" held in the INA "Russia Today" multimedia press center connected Moscow, Astana, Baku, Bishkek, Yerevan, Chisinau and Minsk.
The participants discussed the agenda of the meeting of the CIS Economic Council, current areas of cooperation and perspective multilateral projects.
Among the participants of the video conference were:
· Professor of Azerbaijan State Economic University Elshad Mamedov (Baku);
· Dr.sc.oec, Professor Ashot Tavadyan (Yerevan);
· Head of the Department of Services Economy at the Institute of Economics of the National Academy of Sciences of Belarus Olga Bulko (Minsk);
· Leading expert of the Institute for Analysis, Forecasting and Strategic Initiatives of the Nur Otan Party Vladimir Telnov (Astana);
· Dr.sc.oec Zhumakadyr Akeneev (Bishkek);
· MP of the Parliament of the Republic of Moldova, Dr.sc.oec. Vladimir Golovatyuk (Chisinau);
· Director of the Economic Cooperation Department of the CIS Executive Committee Andrey Kushnirenko; CEO of the CIS Business Center for Economic Development Vladimir Savchenko (Moscow).
- 14 june 2018 IIMDD IPA CIS Chisinau Office published the outcome materials of the symposium “Electoral Process in the Age of Globalization”
- 13 june 2018 Preparation of the Second Eurasian Women’s Forum discussed in St. Petersburg
13 june 2018
CIS Forum of Artistic and Scientific Intelligentsia to be held in Astana
The theme of the Forum is “Dialogue across the CIS – Prospects of Humanitarian Cooperation in the 20th century”.