On 15–16 May the meeting of the expert group on improvement and coordination of the draft Concept of Development of the CIS Cooperation in the Sphere of the Youth Volunteer Movement and the Action Plan for 2018-2020 on its implementation will take place in the CIS Executive Committee.
The Concept of Development of the CIS Cooperation in the Sphere of the Youth Volunteer Movement includes:
- providing favorable conditions for youth participation in volunteer activities;
- involvement of schoolchildren in voluntary projects, ensuring continuity, building of tradition by attracting people of retirement age (“silver” volunteers), and of the working population;
- development of a volunteer support infrastructure;
- expansion of the range of motivational programs for young volunteers and organizations that promote the development of voluntary work;
- expansion of the expert base for improving national legislation in the field of voluntary work;
- promotion of corporate volunteering;
- exchange of experience in the development and implementation of volunteer projects, as well as coordination and support of the activities of organizations that promote the development of voluntary work;
- assistance in strengthening friendship and cultural ties among the CIS youth;
- building of system and mechanisms for the development of long-term cooperation between the CIS voluntary organizations and participation in international volunteer programs in support of peace and achieving sustainable development.
- 2 october 2019 Valentina Matvienko: Interparliamentary Cooperation is Important Aspect of Interstate Relations
- 2 october 2019 IPA CIS Expert Advisory Board on Economy Discusses Commonwealth’s Economic Security Issues
- 2 october 2019 Tavricheskiy Palace Hosts 7th International Forum “Eurasian Economic Perspective”