IPA CIS Expert Advisory Board on Science and Education
The IPA CIS Expert Advisory Board on Science and Education is a permanent consultative and advisory body, which is intended to provide expert assistance to the Assembly in the formation and implementation of Long-term Plan of Model Law-making in the field of science and education. It was established by the decision of the IPA CIS Council on 27 November 2020. On 15 April 2021, the heads of parliamentary delegations approved its composition, which included leading academics and practitioners in the field of science and education from the IPA CIS Member Nations.
The main tasks of the Expert Advisory Board include:
- determining the current areas of normative legal regulation in the sphere of science and education;
- developing proposals for the preparation of model legislative acts and other documents to be included in Long-term Model Law-Making Plan in the CIS;
- providing expert and analytical support for the development of model legislation by the IPA CIS;
- exchanging information on the use and practical implementation in the Commonwealth countries of decisions, model legislative acts and other documents of the IPA CIS;
- promoting the participation of the IPA CIS in the development and implementation of the CIS interstate cooperation programs;
- interacting with research organizations and universities, with academia and experts;
- exchanging of information on events (seminars, conferences, congresses), joint organization of events, mutual participation in events.
Chair of the IPA CIS Expert Advisory Board on Science and Education
RUDSKOY Andrey Ivanovich – Rector of Peter the Great St. Petersburg State Polytechnic University, Doctor of Engineering Science, Professor.